Paul Byrnes on behalf of the Royal Flying Doctor Service
Info: The presentation is all about the history and aviation activities of the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
- I am 29 years old and live in the Sydney Suburb of Lane Cove.
- I attended the University of Sydney and earned a degree in Economics in 2004.
- I am employed by the Commonwealth Bank as a Corporate Banker.
- I volunteer for a number of charities including the RFDS, Angel Flight and Surf Lifesaving Australia
- My involvement with the RFDS is as a “volunteer speaker”, promoting the RFDS and raising the profile of the organisation.
- I spend most weekends flying small aircraft with my family.
NO Guest Speaker Youth of the Year Club Judging
There will be no dinner meeting at Carlingford instead we will be visiting the CareFlight Base in the grounds of Westmead Hospital, visit to commence at 7pm. Supper will be tea, coffee, and cakes. Details to be supplied closer to date.
Pat Roles from HammondCare.
Pat is a Younger Onset Dementia Partnership Advisor and she is willing to share about her role and some of the stories she has experienced.
Some info about Pat
My father- in-law was a Lion for many years with Yagoona Lions with his good wife Lioness Beryl by his side and us kids (at the time) expected to attend functions to raise money for many charities over the years so I will be thrilled to come and speak to all the Lions and Lionesses and share with you some of my stories of people living with Younger Onset Dementia.